6CYL ECU: LPGTech Tech-326 OBD
TECH-320 controllers series - a microprocessor controllers with a traditional 56-pin bundle, locked in an aluminum casing. It’s designed for up to 8 cylinders engines, depending on the version. It is also possible to connect two controllers simultaneously, allowing to control the gas supply even for 16 cylinders engines.
- LPGTECH-326 OBD ECU Controller
- Wiring Loom
- LPGTECH PTS-01 Pressure and Temperature Integrated Sensor
- TECHLevel Hall Level Sender Sensor with wiring
- LPG/Petrol Switch with plug connector
- LPG Vapour Phase Filter 12mm IN/OUT
- M5 Reducer Temperature Sensor, Vacuum Nozzle, Accessories
TECH 320 OBD is a microprocessor-based controller using traditional 56-pin wiring harness. These controllers are designed to operate with4/6/8 cylinders engines (depends on version). Also Also there is ability parallel connection of two controllers in a MASTER/SLAVE mode, this helps to extend number of supported cylinders up to 16. Compact case, 190 x 125 x 30 mm, helps with fitting controller in a modern, built-up engine compartments.
TECH 320 OBD family providing the same functions and security features like a TECH 320 family, ensuring excellent quality and performance. In addition, the TECH 320 OBD can communicate with can OBD protocols like: CAN (11/500; 29/500; 11/250; 29/500), ISO 14230 slow, ISO 14230 fast, ISO 9141. Connection with car OBD system is is using only two wires regardless of protocol. Another advantage is the possibility to use the controller to read, erase diagnostic trouble codes and reading all engine parameters like a standard OBD scanner.
TECH 320 OBD series has automatic DTC erasing function (up to 8), after fault code, stored in table „ codes to delete”, comes on controller automaticly clear petrol ECU memory. In other case, when readed code doesn’t exist in the table, controller would’t clear faults memory to alert the driver about problem in engine system.
After connection with car OBD system TECH 320 OBD will pick up and save in table fuel trim values on petrol and gas. OBD adaptation, based on this data, self-adjust mixture composition to reach perfect instalation calibration. This ensure convenient autogas system operation.The signature of the TECH controllers is the auto-correction system. The auto-correction system constantly monitors gas injectors and if necessary, corrects the injection times. The injection correction is done in real time and it mirrors the petrol injection times which assures the most optimal performance of your LPG installation.
- LPG/CNG injection controller
- Automatic OBD adaptation
- Automatic, intelligent OBD data trouble codes erasing
- Automatic, real time LPG/CNG injection time correction based on petrol ECU parameters readed via OBD bus.
- OBD mapping while driving without PC connection need
- OBD scanner function – OBD parameters, data trouble codes reading and erasing
- Support up to 4/6/8 cylinders – depends on controller version
- Ability to work in MASTER/SLAVE mode for up to 16 cylinder support
- TECH alghoritm + automatic correction system (adaptation)
- Configurating software with TECH and STANDARD option
- Self-diagnostic system
- Supported OBD protocols: CAN (11/500; 29/500; 11/250; 29/500), ISO 14230 slow, ISO 14230 fast, ISO 9141 (using the same wires for CAN and ISO)
- Short-circuit and thermal protection
- Aluminium case
Differences between TECH controllers
|Function name||TECH 224||TECH 304||TECH 326/328|
|Number of supported cylinders||1-4||1-4||1-6/8|
|Main connector – numer of pins (see main connector 48 pins or 56 pins)||48||56||56|
|Increased precision of the gas injection time calculating||✔||x||✔|
|Fuel pressure emulator||x||x||*E|
|Controller temperature sensor||✔||x||✔|
|Support for two oxygen sensors||x||x||✔|
|Freeze frame support||✔||x||✔|
|Additional slide bar|
|Non-volatile errors memory|
*E – controllers with integrated fuel pressure emulator
*O – This function has been introduced along with the development of drivers. Early production lots do not have this feature. Currently, all TECH controllers are equipped with the “RPM signal filter”.