ECL502 series cryogenic economizers are designed to be used as pressure reducing valves to automatically maintain a constant inlet or back pressure, normally closed at pressures below its set point and open at pressures above its set point. The ECL502 is primarily designed to assist in maintaining a desired system pressure ideal for Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon and other cryogenic cylinder applications with a 100% performance improvement over RegO’s ECLXXX series. ECL502 series offers outstanding performance for maintaining LNG fuel line pressure.
- ECL502 series design provides premium flow characteristics allowing for fast pressure reduction while maintaining sensitive flow control at lower pressure settings.
- All materials of construction- copper alloy, PTFE and stainless steel were selected for compatibility with cryogenic service.
- 150 count mesh Monel screens installed into the inlet and outlet ports prevent debris from entering or damaging any downstream components.
- Interchangeable with existing cryogenic economizer units.
- Bi-directional flow for LNG fuel systems
- Temperature range: -320°F to +165°F (-196°C to +74°C)
- Max inlet pressure: Low Pressure Models ≤175: 375 psig (≤ 12,1: 25.3 barg), High Pressure Models >175: 550 psig (> 12,1: 37.9 barg)
- Pressure setting range: 10-350 psig (0.7-24.1 barg)
- Clean for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1
- Design in accordance with ECE R110
- Body Brass
- Diaphragm Liner PTFE
- Poppet Seat Stainless Steel
- Adjusting Screw Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Brass
- Screen Monel
- Diaphragm Bronze
- Springs Stainless Steel
|Part Number||Inlet / Outlet Connections (F.NPT) A||Width B||C||D||E||Operating Range (psig)|
|ECL502-22||¼"||2.25” 57 mm||3.5” 89 mm||.58” 15 mm||1” 25 mm||10-60 psig 0.7 - 4.1 barg|
|ECL502-100||50 - 175 psig 3.4 - 12.1 barg|
|ECL502-325||150 - 350 psig 10.3 - 24.1 barg|
Ask a question
Write your opinion