REGO ES8453 3/8” FNPT Cryogenic Shut-Off Valves - Extended Stem
For use as a trycock valve or hose drain valve on cryogenic tanks, or as a use, liquid fill, or vent valve on mini-bulk cryogenic tanks. These valves can be used also for other cold gas applications requiring extended stem valves as LNG fueling.
- Union bonnet
- One piece stainless steel stem
- Conical seat design.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig (42 barg).
- Working temperature is –320°F to +165°F. (-196ºC to 74ºC)
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F. (-196ºC to +74ºC)
- 100% Factory Tested
TES8450 Series specific feature:
- Grafoil® packing
- Approved by PED and TPED
ES8450 Series specific feature:
- Manual torque compression packing.
BK9450 and BK9470 Series specific feature:
- Extended bonnet and spring loaded packing.
BK9470 Series specific feature:
- 304 St. Stl Tube brazed into both ends.
- Body Brass
- Bonnet Brass
- Seat Disc PCTFE
- Bonnet Gasket PTFE
- Handwheel Aluminum
- Packing PTFE
- Stem Stainless Steel
- Packing(TES) Grafoil
BK 9470 Series
ES8450 SeriesBK9450 Series
|Part Number||Inlet/Outlet Connections||Height "A"||Body Width "B"||Width with Tube "C"||Cv Factor|
|BK9453FA||5/8” OD tubing x 3/8”FNPT||4.0”|
|BK9475A||5/8” OD tubing both ends||5.5”|