REGO T9464ADA .675” O.D. Tube ⅜” F.NPT Short Stem Cryogenic Valve
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The T9450 and T9460 series valves are designed for use on portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications. T9460 Series Approved for TPED in accordance with EN1626.
- Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut.
- Non-rising stem and low profile allow the valve to fit into tight areas and still provide easy access.
- Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures.
- Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat galling from over torquing.
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig. (42 barg)
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F. (-196ºC to +74ºC)
- 100% Factory Tested
- Body Brass
- Bonnet Brass
- Seat Disc PCTFE
- Stem Seal Gasket PTFE
- Handwheel Aluminum
- Spring Stainless Steel
- Stem Brass
- Poppet Brass
T9450 SeriesT9460 Series
|Part Number||Inlet||Outlet||Orifice A||Length B||Height C||Tube D||Cv Factor|
|T9452||¼” F.NPT||¼” F.NPT||.250||2½”||2¾”||None||.99|
|T9454||½” F.NPT||½” F.NPT||1.79|
|T9464CA||.675” O.D. Tube||⅜”F.NPT||.406||2½”||2¾”||1⅛”||1.76|
Ask for this product
Write your opinion