The T9450 and T9460 series valves are designed for use on portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications. T9460 Series Approved for TPED in accordance with EN1626.
- Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut.
- Non-rising stem and low profile allow the valve to fit into tight areas and still provide easy access.
- Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures.
- Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat galling from over torquing.
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig. (42 barg)
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F. (-196ºC to +74ºC)
- 100% Factory Tested
- Body Brass
- Bonnet Brass
- Seat Disc PCTFE
- Stem Seal Gasket PTFE
- Handwheel Aluminum
- Spring Stainless Steel
- Stem Brass
- Poppet Brass
T9450 SeriesT9460 Series
|Part Number||Inlet||Outlet||Orifice A||Length B||Height C||Tube D||Cv Factor|
|T9452||¼” F.NPT||¼” F.NPT||.250||2½”||2¾”||None||.99|
|T9454||½” F.NPT||½” F.NPT||1.79|
|T9464CA||.675” O.D. Tube||⅜”F.NPT||.406||2½”||2¾”||1⅛”||1.76|
Ask a question
Write your opinion