GOK Caramatic DriveTwo - vertical
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for two-cylinder operation
Safety gas pressure control system with automatic change-over valve for the operation of two-cylinder systems in caravans and motor caravans while driving
Connecting two gas cylinders simultaneously in your motorhome or caravan is no problem once the Caramatic DriveTwo gas pressure regulator is integrated. The system then automatically switches to the second gas cylinder when the first service cylinder is empty. The integrated crash sensor also enables safe heating while driving. It prevents gas from escaping after an accident because the cylinder's gas valve was open.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting possible (see title)
- Simple reset of the crash sensor
- Automatic switchover from empty to full gas cylinder
If the cylinder pressure of the operating cylinder drops below 0.5 bar, Caramatic DriveTwo automatically switches over and gas is extracted from the second gas cylinder. The display in the viewing window (at the top of the picture) changes to red.
If necessary, the rotary yellow knob (front, with type plate) can be used to manually determine which cylinder is the service or reserve cylinder.
If the crash sensor has been triggered, you can reset it yourself and the pressure regulator station is quickly ready for use again.
All you have to do on the Caramatic DriveTwo is press the green reset button vigorously for about five seconds.
The controller output is 1.5 kg/h and is therefore designed for maximum consumption.
- Visual display for operating cylinder status (empty/full)
- Manual selection of the operating cylinder via rotary knob
- Integrated test connection
- Use permitted throughout Europe
Caramatic DriveTwo can also be operated with only one gas cylinder. Non-return valves integrated in the inlet port prevent gas from escaping from the free port.
Without exception, Caramatic DriveTwo may only be mounted in such a way that the connections of the high-pressure hoses are arranged horizontally. In addition, make sure that the high-pressure hoses slope downwards towards the cylinder valve.
Advantages and equipment
- Heating while driving by integrated mechanical crash sensor, which blocks the gas passage in the event of an accident with a delay of 3.5 g ± 0.5 g acting directly on the release element; this corresponds to an impact speed of approx. 15 to 20 km/h on a solid obstacle with an average vehicle weight Europe-wide use through the use of country-specific high-pressure hose lines (not included)
- a bottle change is possible without interruption of operation
- Gas return safety device: prevents the gas flow from penetrating when changing cylinders
- Test device for leak testing of the liquid gas installation without dismantling the pressure regulating device
- Version with outlet connection RVS 10 is equipped as standard with a transition piece for connection to 8 mm pipes.
EC type-examination according to DGR and heating appliance directive
Scope of delivery
automatic switching valve, low pressure regulator with safety relief valve PRV, mechanical crash sensor, control knob, operating and reserve indicator, gas safety device, test device and wall bracket
Input: 2 x M20 x 1.5
Output: RVS 10/8 (Cutting ring Screwed fitting)